Welleco and Neom Organics Competition Ts and Cs
WelleCo x Neom Organics Competition - COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- The promoter is: Welle Pty Ltd (ABN. 96 164 104 107)
- The competition is open internationally to those in Australia, USA, Europe and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of WelleCo, NEOM Organics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Please note, if you are based in a country that WelleCo and Neom does not currently ship to, your entry is not applicable as this is not a valid competition in this region.
- The competition opens Thursday 6th May 2021 at 3.00PM in your local region. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 13th May 2021 at 11:59PM in your local region. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: you must enter via the custom competition entry page to enter this competition. WelleCo use ViralSweep to administer this promotion. You must submit a valid email address, your first name and your chosen country. Details of how to enter can be found here:https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/d7589e-87053?framed=1
- To enter: make sure you have filled out your details in the custom competition entry page between Thursday 6th May 2021 and Thursday 13th May 2021 by 11:59PM in Australia, USA, Europe and the United Kingdom. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Neom’s four-must-try, natural heroes and their Deluxe All Day Wellbeing Pod collection consisting of their Wellbeing Pod and 5 Essential Oil Blends. Paired with 1 x The Super Elixir™ Blood Orange 300G, 1 x The Super Elixir™ Lemon & Ginger 300G, 1 x The Super Elixir™ Original 300G and 1 x The Super Elixir™ Unflavoured 300G, plus 1 x WelleCo Hydrator Bottle.
- The total prize value in correlation with each local region equates to: Australia: $364 (WelleCo) + $400 (Neom) = total $764. United Kingdom £274 (WelleCo) + £220 (Neom) = total £494. USA $342 (WelleCo) + $310 (Neom) = total $652. Europe €342 (WelleCo) + €257 (Neom) = total €599
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This is a game of chance. The winner will be randomly drawn by ViralSweep, the third party tool that WelleCo use to administer this promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 business days of the competition closing date.
- Second chance draw: the Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if a Winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by a Winner. This new winner will be appointed by conducting a second judging of the Entries, such judging to take place in the same manner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to WelleCo and not to any other party
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Upon Entry, all Entries and content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter and the third party, Neom Organics. Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their Entry to the Promoter.
- The Promoter has the right to modify, adapt or alter the design and use the Entry (whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part) across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted Entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
- The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
Limitation of Entry
- The Entrant may enter once during the Competition Period.
- Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be permitted.
- Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
- An Entry must not be late, incomplete or incomprehensible or contain any content that infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person or is unlawful, obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, or capable of violating any law or giving rise to any civil liability.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant.