Haven’t tried it yet? Allow us to introduce you to your new best food friend. Ideal as a satisfying and delicious meal replacement, mid-afternoon energy hit or late night sweet-fix, our plant-based Nourishing Protein is a complete protein source for men and women.
- There is no processed whey or artificial ingredients included. It is all plant-based nutrients which is more alkalising for the body, and has far superior utilisation and uptake into the cells and muscles than whey protein.
- It is an awesome source of leucine - essential for repairing muscles.
- Want to be lean and lithe? We included digestive enzymes to boost your metabolism and balance blood sugar levels for promoting a leaner body.
- It helps maintain a balanced alkaline body and keeps feisty hormones in check.
- Bloated? We added a careful mix of pre and probiotics to support digestion and a healthy gut pH balance, which means a flatter tummy.
- It is a complete protein source with all 9 essential amino acids essential for ramping up endurance and energy.
- Oh and it's a cinch to take, super-versatile and insanely delicious.
Here is how some of the WelleCo staffers take their daily dose.
Andrea Horwood Bux, Co-Founder & CEO
I have mine in a breakfast bowl with avocado. Blitz 2 scoops Nourishing Protein Chocolate, hemp milk, ½ frozen banana, 2 tsp THE SUPER ELIXIR, shake of turmeric and ½ avocado (it gives it a mousse-like consistency).
Garnish with blueberries and mint from the garden and arrange lovingly for Instagram - unless you have kids to get to school and a job to go to. In that case, just blitz and drink from the mixer cup and arrive at work with a chocolate smile that no-one alerts you to all morning.
Elle Macpherson, Co-founder
In the morning, I combine 1 cup of baby spinach, ½ frozen banana, ½ kiwi fruit, 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Nourishing Protein Vanilla and 2 tsp THE SUPER ELIXIR. Yum.
Robbie Campbell , CFO
I take Nourishing Protein Chocolate and filtered water first thing in the morning before working out. It is an ideal pre-exercise snack because it energises and hydrates without giving you the feeling of a full stomach.
Simone Schroeter, Head of Digital Marketing
I take mine in the morning. I blend 1 scoop Nourishing Protein Vanilla with 2 tsp THE SUPER ELIXIR, spinach, blueberries, pineapple and water. Sometimes I add some Nourishing Protein Chocolate to my chia pudding too.
Elle Peter, GM Sales and Marketing
I alternate between a mid-morning and afternoon snack to give me that extra energy boost. My favourite combination is 2 tsp THE SUPER ELIXIR, a scoop Nourishing Protein Vanilla, almond milk, water, ice and ½ frozen banana. I like it icy-cold and creamy. Bon appetite!
Luke Russo, Digital Content Manager
I take mine as a breakfast substitute, blitzing ½ scoop each of the Chocolate and Vanilla proteins, almond milk, ½ banana and a date. Combining the two flavours creates a whole new flavour – a bit like caramel. It tastes amazing and keeps me going until lunchtime.
Elizabeth Clarke, Copy & Communications Producer
To curb sugar cravings, I combine a scoop of Nourishing Protein Chocolate, almond milk, ½ frozen banana, a tsp of almond butter and a dash of pure vanilla essence. It tastes like a guilt-free chocolate milkshake.
Olivia Poushkine, VIP Client Manager
Blitz ½ avocado, spinach, Nourishing Protein Chocolate, coconut water and almond milk. I take mine every morning after exercising.
Isabella York, Store Team Leader
I use it in my Raw Protein Balls. Combine and blend 1/2 cup each of dates, raisins, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds and coconut flakes, with 2 scoops of Nourishing Protein Vanilla or Chocolate. Coat in coconut flakes or Nourishing Protein and enjoy.