Perfect weekend fare - a big bowl of green goodness with crunchy maple and pecan granola. You’re welcome.
- 1 heaped scoop NOURISHING PROTEIN Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons THE SUPER ELIXIR
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ large pear, roughly chopped
- 1 large kiwi fruit, roughly chopped
Maple pecan granola
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups coconut
- 1½ cups pecans
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- Large pinch sea salt
Place the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
Pour into a shallow bowl and top with granola, thinly sliced pear, fresh kiwi fruit and chia seeds.
Combine the granola ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Pour onto a paper lined baking tray and bake at 180ºC/356ºF
for 30-40 minutes. Give it a stir halfway through the cooking time.
Once the granola is cooked and golden brown, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Store the leftover granola in an airtight container.
SERVES 2 small or 1 large.