OUR DRESS CODE RIGHT NOW IS PARTY.
From decadent detailing and all-out sequins, to pretty pastels and casual / glamour mash-ups, here are five party looks spotted on the streets at Paris Fashion Week.
1. A metallic mini with gently sprinkled overlay is perfect fashion fare for Paris but requires a practical piece of outerwear to protect against frostbite. This slouchy knit and slick scuba boots make a chic, but thoroughly practical, option.
2. Alexa Chung is effortlessly ethereal in a simple sage chiffon gown by Stella McCartney accessorised lightly with a string of pearls and satin ballet flats. En-pointe.
3. Cool, calm and utterly glamourous, this perfectly pleated goddess dress (and Dior saddlebag) makes for simple flawless street chic.
4. Consider it fashion armour - a vintage chainmail bag, with ear cuff and tunic to match. The personification of old world romance with a modern edge. Magnificque.
5. Dior muse Karlie Kloss in the designer’s sheer nude embroidered dress elevates simple styling to an art form.